Junior Business Analyst
Pure Environmental is an Alberta based waste management company developing environmentally and financially sustainable waste management infrastructure. Pure’s facilities efficiently manage energy and industrial sector waste streams with the lowest emissions in the industry and by locating our world class facilities where they are needed, we are significantly reducing the carbon footprint of our customers and delivering immediate savings.
With decades of experience in the environmental and energy services industries, our team is dedicated to helping the energy and industrial sectors achieve their carbon reduction goals, reduce costs, and enjoy long-term liability reduction and compliance. At the same time, local communities benefit from best-in-class environmental protection and economic development.
To learn more visit us at www.pureenviro.eco.
As the Junior Business Analyst your primary focus will be the monitoring and gathering of information in relation to Pure Environmental’s target markets. You will also present timely and accurate performance analysis and forecasting information to the relevant business units throughout the organization to support the business’ capital market investment decisions. This role will involve working independently as well as collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Market research, data analysis, financial modeling, reporting and presenting;
- Collecting and analyzing data from various sources for a wide range of projects ranging from project development to ESG reporting, operations optimization, corporate performance and market research and analysis;
- Collaborating with business and operations teams to collect and analyze data, generate reports, identify trends and insights and present findings;
- Developing recommendations based on the analysis and trends observed;
- Supporting the creation of project documentation;
- Creating and updating presentations and reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent graduate from a Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or similar program or a graduate with 1 to 2 years’ experience with an interest in the environment industry;
- Robust analytical skills with the ability to extract meaningful insights from data sets and capacity to create models and reports;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a natural collaborator who can work independently and with others in the team;
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with accuracy;
- High degree of competency with Microsoft Excel and other data analysis and modeling tools;
- Excellent skills with MS Office products, and experience creating and presenting graphical representations of data;
- An understanding of analysis and modeling techniques;
- Please attach your most recent transcripts with your application.