Pure Environmental is an Alberta based company developing environmentally and financially sustainable waste management solutions. Pure’s facilities efficiently manage energy and industrial sector waste streams with the lowest emissions in the industry and by locating our world class facilities where they are needed, we are significantly reducing the carbon footprint of our customers and delivering immediate savings.
With decades of experience in the environmental and energy services industries, our team is dedicated to helping the energy and industrial sectors achieve their carbon reduction goals, reduce costs, and enjoy long-term liability reduction and compliance. At the same time, local communities benefit from best-in-class environmental protection and economic development.
To learn more visit us at www.pureenviro.eco.
The Sales Representative will play an integral role in expanding Pure Environmental’s network of clients and partners within the industry. They are responsible for identifying potential leads, conveying Pure’s company offerings, and developing key client relationships. The Sales Representative will also be responsible for educating and building trust with our potential and existing clients. They enjoy taking a creative approach to problem solving and bringing unique solutions to the table for our current and potential clients. This role will best suit someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, and enjoys having autonomy in their work.
- Interfacing with customers in both a corporate and field setting.
- Developing, executing and analyzing the strategic sales plan including Pure’s pricing strategy and implementation.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Attending industry trade shows and conferences.
- CRM Management and reporting.
- Supporting new opportunities for business development by working closely with the operations team.
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure Pure’s goals and objectives are being met.
- Building a pipeline of new business and driving revenue into Pure’s facilities.
- Providing support for various marketing initiatives.
- Participate in the weekly P&L review with operations team.
- Preparing and distributing the weekly pricing review.
- Attending weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings to review sales progress against the company’s targets and objectives.
- Support the coordination of client logistics of material into Pure’s facility.
Please note this position involves some travel including but not limited to Calgary and the surrounding area. This position will work primarily from Pure’s Hangingstone facility in Fort McMurray.
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales or business development position
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- People oriented with experience building customer relationships
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to think critically and creatively when problem solving
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience with cold calling, emailing, etc considered an asset
- Experience working with energy industry clients considered an asset
- Previous working experience relating to waste management considered an asset